First lomo cameraThis photo was shot on film. Taken by helen-jiang-310 with a Lomo LC-A+ (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Lomography Color Negative 400 (35mm) film (available in our Online Shop) in New York City, United States. These tags describe this photo: new, york, city, brooklyn, and photoville. Date: 2012. Time: Afternoon. This photo can also be found in the album Photoville 5/23/12.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
The Lomography Gallery Stores in NYC couldn't have had a better time at the first annual Pho…
As a native New Yorker, I consider it a birthright to be opinionated about local pizza.
The line was long, I was drunk, the sauce was too sweet and Mr. Grimaldi hasn't touched a pi…
One of the most well-known sites in the Big Apple, it is actually one of the "must-sees" in …
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Get On The Road with Lomography and On The Road!
- The HUH. x Lomography Non-Stop Traveller Rumble
- Love Unexpected June - Love at First Sight
- Münchenbilder gesucht! Wir bauen eine LomoWall für den Gallery Store
- Mini Masterpieces: a 110 Competition and a Chance to Join Our Exhibition!
- Lomography & Off Track Planet Want to Send You On A Mystery Trip!