First lomo cameraThis photo was shot on film. Taken by helen-jiang-310 with a Lomo LC-A+ (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Lomography 400 (35mm) film in New York City, United States. These tags describe this photo: new, york, city, brooklyn, and photoville. Date: 2012. Time: Afternoon. This photo can also be found in the album Photoville 5/23/12.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
The Lomography Gallery Stores in NYC couldn't have had a better time at the first annual Pho…
As a native New Yorker, I consider it a birthright to be opinionated about local pizza.
The line was long, I was drunk, the sauce was too sweet and Mr. Grimaldi hasn't touched a pi…
One of the most well-known sites in the Big Apple, it is actually one of the "must-sees" in …
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Get On The Road with Lomography and On The Road!
- The HUH. x Lomography Non-Stop Traveller Rumble
- Love Unexpected June - Love at First Sight
- Münchenbilder gesucht! Wir bauen eine LomoWall für den Gallery Store
- Mini Masterpieces: a 110 Competition and a Chance to Join Our Exhibition!
- Lomography & Off Track Planet Want to Send You On A Mystery Trip!