Shoot from the hip!This photo was shot on film. Taken by cyn8728 with a Lomography Fisheye No. 2 loaded with Lomography Color Negative 400 (35mm) film (available in our Online Shop) in Santa ana California, United States. These tags describe this photo: trees and clouds. Date: 2012-05. Time: Night. This photo can also be found in the albums Fisheye2 Just UsFisheye2 Just Us.
51 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 51 people like this photo. 51 people like this photo: jeanhuang, janko-unchained, orangebird, makkarii, bnjmn, annelies95, xsara, sweetyyydreams, sadiestoker, meryl, math0165, chourique, deprofundis, dopa, lordbabylon, tomhusa, feelux, tsingtao, 4br0k3n3rr0r, aanum, castiana, fram, modern_nmt, retro-girl, lazybuddha, opon21, elifarafyalim, fotomacher, xgitte, weaver, kobliha, nikollum, naiseta, ryszardl70, oldstandby, rik041, kitteh, lostlittlekid, hervinsyah, fisher-price, iamiki, druid, darwin1974, byron, mgrant, mafiosa, kekskonstrukt, fuckdaniels, bkspicture, adash, and sixsixty.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Nestled in one of Southern California’s most scenic harbors is the historic Balboa Island Fe…
I got my first lomo camera (LC-A+) in May of 2011 and I have already gone to Newport Beach a…
The OC Marketplace is open every Saturday and Sunday at the Orange County Fairgrounds in Sou…
It amazes me now, in retrospect, that I spent seventeen years of adolescence waiting for the…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomography und caseable - Deine besten Schnappschüsse 2013
- The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: Getting Psychedelic in Analogue
- Lomography + Brooklyn Industries FIVE competiton
- Living LomoWall @ LGS Toronto - CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS!
- Baggu x Lomography Wild Color Competition!
- New Beginnings Rumble
- Photoville NYC: Submit Your Photos for the First Annual Photoville LomoWall
- The Lomo Hipshot Showdown - Supernatural
- Lomography Embassy Store Lima Needs you!
- Lomography and Tristan Prettyman Present the 'My Oh My' Competition