My last 2 days in Vietnam
My attempt to take as many photos as possible.This photo was shot on film. Taken by cutebun with a Lomo LC-Wide (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Lomography X-Pro Chrome 100 (35mm) film in Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam. These tags describe this photo: tour, lc-wide, x-pro, 100, vietnam, hcmc, ho, chi, minh, city, travel, holiday, and vacation. Date: 2012-04. This photo can also be found in the album Vietnam trip April 2012.
27 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 27 people like this photo. 27 people like this photo: pearlgirl77, naiseta, jrcolville, roundmidnight, freakoftheweek, tzeching, meryl, uncle_jay, walasiteodito, rik041, tsingtao, boobert, elcalamare, eva_eva, arurin, mafiosa, adzfar, imnotgic, breakingmyself, lady_diana, darwin1974, z790406, evelyna, sobetion, opon21, lucaro, and xox108xox.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
The beautiful city of Saigon where there's tons of opportunities for lomographers all over t…
A city core with wide elegant boulevards and historic French colonial buildings... It origin…
Have you ever wondered what is going on at Vietnam? How it looks like? How busy are the stre…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Analogue House Colours' Beats of Vietnam – Transportation (Stage 4)
- Analogue House Colours' Beats of Vietnam – Landscape (Stage 2)
- Concurso Lomo-tipos
- Lomography Malaysia x I.M. Magazine 'Signage in Malaysia' Rumble
- Lomography and Urban Outfitters Excellent Analog Adventure Competition! Third Stop: Things
- Lomography & Off Track Planet Want to Send You On A Mystery Trip!