Day trip to Valparaíso
I am not using this film EVER without the IR filter. I don't like the grain. Don't ask me why I was shooting BW on a sunny summer day. Oh and I met up with @iaki there, for a change. hehehe Oh and this film was developed by myself in my kitchen.This photo was shot on film. Taken by peropero with a Canon AE-1 loaded with Ilford SFX film in Valparaíso, Chile. These tags describe this photo: bw, bn, pb, black, white, noir, grain, grano, valparaiso, summer, monochrome, friends, weekend, fun, sunny, ilford, sfx, 200, beach, ocean, portrait, retrato, and self-developed. Date: 2012-01-02. Time: Afternoon. This photo can also be found in the album Summer in BW.
44 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 44 people like this photo. 44 people like this photo: z790406, betterthanelvis, yeahyeahyeahh, iaki, clickiemcpete, mikeman85, vici, isabel_mebarak, primula, jackpacker, eskimofriend, el_gomex, zizixxx, throughothereyes, albeelee, rotte, trychydts, juano, chilledvondub, tyler_durden, diegodebeer, endorphin, russheath, eyecon, rik041, jet, mikahsupageek, oliviermenard, nifi, paytenpurdy, clembass, tamsoam, blancarleal, ariannapaloma, billy_chan, djw, romson, ironsymphony, infovendaval, darwin1974, devilfirzen, fisher-price, icarus13, and nosilentspring.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: Your Monochromatic Portrait
- Charismatic Portraits Shot with Lomography Black & White Film Rumble
- Julia Margaret Cameron Black and White Portrait Rumble
- Dot Dot Dot Rumble
- Lomography and Urban Outfitters Excellent Analog Adventure Competition! First Stop: Faces
- Lomography & I Still Shoot Film Competition
- Lomography & Phototuts+ Present the Portraits of Summer Competition