Half a Meter of fresh Powder and Sunshine
Some people are adicted to white powder, but not the one from columbia but the one home grown in the alps by Madame Holle!This photo was shot on film. Taken by bongo_biene with a DianaMini loaded with Kodak Ektachrome 100 (120, 100 iso) film in SnowOpolis. These tags describe this photo: silvretta, expired, powder, dianamini, ektachrome, and montafon. Date: 2012-01. Time: Noon. This photo can also be found in the album PowPow and his Friends.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Urban Slopes Rumble
- Be A Part Of A Six Month Olympic Exhibition At The Museum Of London
- Lomography x ifva Photography Rumble: Docu-Memories
- FLUX Hawaii & Lomography Present: The Life in Flux Competition
- Lose Yourself Rumble
- Love Unexpected June - Love at First Sight
- Lomography and Urban Outfitters Excellent Analog Adventure Competition! Second Stop: Places
- Lomography Embassy Store Lima Needs you!
- The YHA x Lomography Epic Citybreak Rumble