Fotografías para el libro. Cotidiano 360ºTaken by fram with a Monkey toy camera loaded with Kodak Ultramax 400 film in Santiago, Chile. These tags describe this photo: plaza, de, armas, spinner, 360º, edificios, gente, palmeras, calle, primavera, place, of, arms, 360, °, buildings, people, palms, street, and spring. Date: 2011-11. Time: Noon. This photo can also be found in the album En la Calle.
13 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 13 people like this photo. 13 people like this photo: jiajiahar, chourique, ancalu, isabel_mebarak, itzal, gauthierdumonde, clownshoes, rastablues, smeagolomo, lightinbug512, billy_chan, blancarleal, and tomhusa.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Many are worried about bringing their cameras here as it's not one of Santiago's best neighb…
If you walk to Santiago or if you already live there, you cannot not go to Quinta Normal Par…
When you dare to take photos with no qualms in places that are a bit different, you can crea…
Many are afraid to go to this place with their cameras because it´s not one of the best neig…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- 映画『アントン・コービン 伝説のロック・フォトグラファーの光と影』公開記念、ポートレート写真コンペティション
- Lomography x TV Mania: Beautiful Clothes Competition!
- 21 de Diciembre - III Concurso Súper Express Calendario de Navidad 2012
- Lomowall Bangkok is calling you for submissions!
- Love Unexpected August - Love Thyself
- Love Unexpected September - Labor of Love