At longleat parkThis photo was shot on film. Taken by djramsay with a Lomography Fisheye One (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Kodak 200 film in Longleat, United Kingdom. These tags describe this photo: flowers, flower, leaves, leaf, plant, grass, eaurope, bright, eye, fish eye, fisheye, fish, anilmals, pelican, england, europe, love, kodak, expired, and 35mm. Date: 2011-09. Time: Afternoon. This photo can also be found in the albums Birds and beastsBirdsFisheye.
23 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 23 people like this photo. 23 people like this photo: mariskaviska, naiseta, ug_a, gakurou, vicker313, maria_vlachou, lokified, tracyvmoore, rik041, poepel, dermanu, aanum, odax, jeffr, mikeydavies, cameratalk, poochfan, tomkiddo, emkei, keek66, jkz_jkz, lilariot, and fram.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
So I have been in Southampton just a few weeks now after moving here for uni. It is really e…
The stillness of an old cemetery is a good place to practice - slowly and surely with a Lubi…
I love this park and fell in love here too. It has everything I want from a park, and its ri…
Perfect sunsets don't always have to be over the ocean. Southampton has some of the best I h…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Win a Year's Subscription to Hungry Eye Magazine
- The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: This is My Silly Pet
- Chinese New Year Rumble
- Thanksgiving Turkey Rumble
- Seoul Kitchen Competition
- Lomography and Urban Outfitters Excellent Analog Adventure Competition! Third Stop: Things
- Become a Fisheye Baby 110 Tester Rumble
- Love Unexpected October - Haunting Love
- Lomography and Tristan Prettyman Present the 'My Oh My' Competition