Love for Architecture
This was during my final week of my architecture degree. Love, tears, stress, friends, sleepless nights, models, celebrations, parties and the beginning of a new chapter in my life!This photo was shot on film. Taken by rjk_89 with a Lomo LC-Wide (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Klick Max 24 film in Johannesburg, South Africa. These tags describe this photo: flowers, friends, expired, students, and exhibition. Date: 2011-11-22. Time: Night. This photo can also be found in the album A New Chapter.
30 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 30 people like this photo. 30 people like this photo: waggrad00, weidong, suizidekid, funfun, clickiemcpete, marinjacolada, stouf, superlighter, mapix, bccbarbosa, blackorchid, colinusmaximus, pfingstroeschen, traaaart, sondyy, badjuju, 129, marygin, xaviru, i_am_bad_news_in_the_best_way, webo29, cassidy, kylethefrench, missmeowly, alessandroleen, kf4kco, dreadlockboy, nadrarr, mr-scruffles, and roxanneross.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
The trains run through the centre of Johannesburg like the Thames runs through London. Our s…
Just in case you don’t know, Johannesburg is hosting the World Cup Football in 2010, and the…
Johannesburg is full of culture, people, old buildings, renovated buildings making it a plac…
Jeppe is a bustling neighbourhood. The streets are filled with music, goods, and people from…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: My Favorite Spring Memory
- Lomography x The Beth Edges: Colours Collide Rumble
- Countdown to Lomography Gallery Store Singapore Rumble #1
- Countdown to Lomography Gallery Store Singapore Rumble #2!
- Countdown to Lomography Gallery Store Singapore Rumble #3!
- Love Unexpected February - Love Surrounds
- Love Unexpected April - Spontaneity Keeps Love Alive