In 2011, i once stood here, overwhelmed by nature's beauty, in awe of it's remarkableness, this view etched in my memory forever.Sometimes I still dream of this beautiful endless blue.This photo was shot on film. Taken by scrabbyknees with a Vivitar Ultra Wide & Slim loaded with Lomography X-Pro Chrome 100 (35mm) film in Rotorua, New Zealand. These tags describe this photo: outdoors, new, zealand, and nature. This photo can also be found in the album trippin' in new zealand!.
37 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 37 people like this photo. 37 people like this photo: woddali, mylatehope, vodny, betterthanelvis, roberteaton, erikagrendel, sillybanana, tikismeekis, mathilduck, vanio, leeahh, yapfl, lowrising, mishika, stepi, the_luxemburger, paula412, johnnra, stuckintraffic, fuia, adzfar, devilfirzen, xaviru, magmango, the_holgarpher, lborba, wapclub, natalieerachel, twizzer88, oskar73, aoba, life-in-lomo, marcinzk, olga_primavera, chooie, fisher-price, and tsingtao.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
My experience with the beauty of nature in Rotorua, North Island in New Zealand.
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Your Favorite Fall Colors x SNAP! Magazine Rumble
- Countdown to Lomography Gallery Store Singapore rumble #10!
- Silent Night Flash Rumble
- Smell Diary of an Ordinary Day Competition
- Lomography x ifva Photography Rumble: Docu-Memories
- Shoot The Great Outdoors And Win Tickets To Wilderness Festival!
- Lomography & Off Track Planet Want to Send You On A Mystery Trip!