My history of photography teacher leading us through the tunnels of the catacombs in ParisThis photo was shot on film. Taken by jeffr with a Canon EOS Series loaded with Fuji Superia film in Paris, France. These tags describe this photo: france, summer, 35mm, catacombs, canon eos rebel ti, and paris. Date: 2010-07. This photo can also be found in the album Paris.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
One of Paris's most prolific street artists is Space Invader.
These happened when I was in Paris: been forced out from a hostel, lost in translation, went…
Shakespeare and Company is an independent bookstore located in the Latin Quarter which for c…
When I only had an afternoon in Paris, I went on an urban photowalk and shot what I saw like…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomography x Concrete Hermit Rumble
- Countdown to Lomography Gallery Store Singapore rumble #10!
- The Decisive Moment Rumble
- Lose Yourself Rumble
- The HUH. x Lomography Non-Stop Traveller Rumble
- Mach mit beim großen Lomography Fotowettbewerb zum Kinostart von ON THE ROAD – UNTERWEGS
- I’m Set Free Rumble