CorcovadoThis photo was shot on film. Taken by fram with a Polly Pocket Toy Camera loaded with Kodak Ultramax 400 (35mm) film in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. These tags describe this photo: redentor, gente, nubes, primavera, estatua, people, clouds, spring, statue, and cristo. Date: 2011-10-07. Time: Morning. This photo can also be found in the albums Rio de Janeiro 2011.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
14 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 14 people like this photo. 14 people like this photo: 007-0815-styler, vlad1611, maykel, clownshoes, rastablues, tyler_durden, adzfar, microvi, russheath, icomewhenieatcaponata, theonelomo, tiago3613, emperornorton, and andreiadec.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Well there are some landmarks, that are hard to discover, because, they are just there, very…
If you are the type of person who has a lot of things on his plate, there's always a way for…
I would never have thought that I will ever be in a Favela, not even imagined sleeping there…
Before the eve of the carnival, everyone is focused on getting their Lomo On for the day of …
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Analogue House Colours' Beats of Vietnam – People (Stage 3)
- Packed in like Nuri Sardines Rumble
- Show us some São Paulo Magic!
- LomoWall para a Gallery Store do Rio de Janeiro
- Lomography Gallery Store Guangzhou – Lomowall Callout
- Lomography x ifva Photography Rumble: Docu-Memories
- Lomography & Off Track Planet Want to Send You On A Mystery Trip!
- Concurso Fundació Sorigué + Lomography: Lomografiando Esculturas