17 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 17 people like this photo. 17 people like this photo: rik041, jawatembak, happytea, pangmark, jrcolville, clownshoes, alexyz, rastablues, remko, escudero, lazybuddha, strange_ojisan, mylatehope, microvi, milkers, oskar73, and street_smile.
Frangmento tbThis photo was shot on film. Taken by fram with a Lomography Spinner 360 (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Kodak Ultramax 400 (35mm) film in Santiago, Chile. These tags describe this photo: plaza, autos, torre, edificios, rotonda, tower, buildings, roundabout, cars, winter, and invierno. Date: 2011-08-15. Time: Afternoon. This photo can also be found in the album Fragmentos raros y no tan raros con la Spinner.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Many are worried about bringing their cameras here as it's not one of Santiago's best neighb…
When you dare to take photos with no qualms in places that are a bit different, you can crea…
Migo is a photo lab and store which promotes analogue photography. We offer a flexible and c…
If you walk to Santiago or if you already live there, you cannot not go to Quinta Normal Par…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Above the Clouds
- Sounds of The Wilderness of Manitoba Rumble
- Lomowall Singapore is calling you for submissions!
- Anything that Reminds You of Texas Rumble
- Lomography Gallery Store Cologne calling you for submissions!
- Lomography x DesignTAXI: Find + Shoot a Taxi!
- Lomowall Bangkok is calling you for submissions!
- Lomography Gallery Store Guangzhou – Lomowall Callout