by Felipe de Oliveira Rodrigues
http://www.flickr.com/photos/felipete3 Analog photographs. No digital ;)This photo was shot on film. Taken by felipete3 with a Canon EOS Series loaded with Lomography X-Pro Chrome 100 (35mm) film in Belo Horizonte, Brazil. These tags describe this photo: lomography, x, pro, chrome, 100, ouro, preto, brasil, brazil, minas, and gerais. Date: 2011-06-17. Time: Afternoon.
Waiting for the first likes
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
A place that I will never forget. One of the first places that I've ever traveled to was Min…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomography Rodeo: Roundup Your Best Texas Shots!
- Fellini: Spectacular Obsessions at the TIFF Bell Lightbox
- Mephistos July Rumble - Doubles with Love
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - Chicago
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - London
- Films & Droplets : The Monsoon Rumble
- LomoReporter @ Summer Jamboree Festival - Contest!
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - Berlin
- Penang Heritage City Rumble
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - Philadelphia
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - Moscow
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - Rome
- Give Lomography San Francisco Your Best Shot!
- Amsterdam LomoWall competition!
- Lomography x Tate Britain: The Vorticists Multiple Exposure Rumble
- Make Your Prophecy Rumble
- Lomography x Guillemots: I Must Be A Lover Rumble
- Lomography and TransWorld SURF Present: Wet Hot Summer!
- School's Out! Rumble!