by Felipe de Oliveira Rodrigues
http://www.flickr.com/photos/felipete3 Analog photographs. No digital ;)This photo was shot on film. Taken by felipete3 with a Canon EOS Series loaded with Lomography X-Pro Chrome 100 (35mm) film in Belo Horizonte, Brazil. These tags describe this photo: lomography, x, pro, chrome, 100, ouro, preto, brasil, brazil, minas, and gerais. Date: 2011-06-17. Time: Afternoon.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
A place that I will never forget. One of the first places that I've ever traveled to was Min…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomography Rodeo: Roundup Your Best Texas Shots!
- Give Lomography San Francisco Your Best Shot!
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - London
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - Los Angeles
- LomoMission 70: Walk the Plank
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - Berlin
- Mephistos July Rumble - Doubles with Love
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - Moscow
- São Paulo Lomo wall competition!
- Fellini: Spectacular Obsessions at the TIFF Bell Lightbox
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - Rome
- Roadside America Rumble!
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - Chicago
- Amsterdam LomoWall competition!
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - Paris
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - New York
- Lomography x Guillemots: I Must Be A Lover Rumble
- Make Your Prophecy Rumble
- School's Out! Rumble!
- Lomography x Tate Britain: The Vorticists Multiple Exposure Rumble
- Lomography and TransWorld SURF Present: Wet Hot Summer!
- A Photo-Desktop for Keepod - Contest!
- Your Favorite Fall Colors x SNAP! Magazine Rumble
- Golden Hour Rumble
- The Decisive Moment Rumble
- Lomography Gallery Store Guangzhou – Lomowall Callout