Marina Bay is the place that you must go when you visit Singapore. It is a gorgeous place.This photo was shot on film. Taken by 86john with a Lomography Sprocket Rocket (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Lomography X-Pro Slide 200 ISO (35mm) film in Singapore, Singapore. These tags describe this photo: sprocket, x-pro, 200, singapore, rocket, john, bay, marina, sands, 35mm, and lomography. Date: 2011-06. Time: Noon. This photo can also be found in the album Marina Bay Sands.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Nestled in the heart of the city, mere minutes away from the central business district, a re…
Tanjong Pagar is a historic district located in downtown Singapore. As with everything in Si…
Ever wondered how to go swimming without water in the pool? Well there is a place where you …
Yan Kit Swimming Complex is located along Yan Kit Road at Tanjong Pagar area. It opened in 1…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- The Time-Tagging Photo Rumble: Noon
- Lomowall Singapore is calling you for submissions!
- Lomography x Paul Simon: The So Beautiful or So What Rumble
- Real Life Beauty LomoWall Competition
- São Paulo Lomo wall competition!
- Lomography x Guillemots: I Must Be A Lover Rumble
- Your Favorite Fall Colors x SNAP! Magazine Rumble
- Lomography x ifva Photography Rumble: Docu-Memories
- The Homeland Rumble
- 和 Lomography 相機「Swing Into Spring」！
- The Splendid Streets of Singapore Rumble