Color reversal Fuji Astia 100 iso cross processed, scanned as a negative and inverted in Photoshop. Double exposure. Taken with the Diana 20mm Fisheye Lens.This photo was shot on film. Taken by lucretia with a Lomography Diana F+ (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Fuji Astia film in Constanta, Romania. These tags describe this photo: gravity, park, 20, mm, fisheye, double, exposure, silhouette, fuji, astia, 100, experiment, diana, f, color, reversal, film, cross, processed, and romania. Date: 2011-05. Time: Dusk. This photo can also be found in the album 3 faces of Fujifilm Astia 100 iso cross processed.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Gravity Park Constanta is my favorite place in my hometown. Not only is it the biggest extre…
When it comes to summer in Constanta, there are a lot of places to see and things to do; bei…
“Dwarf Land” is one of my favorite places in Constanta as it reminds me of my childhood. It …
“Ioan N. Roman” Public Library is the biggest of its kind in Constanta County. It was offici…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Exhibit your Photos at the Ars Independent Film Festival!
- The Time-Tagging Photo Rumble: Dusk
- Lomography x Paul Simon: The So Beautiful or So What Rumble
- Real Life Beauty LomoWall Competition
- Lomography and Dance Track Magazine present the 'Dance' Competition
- LomoWall Rumble for Lodz's Lomograpy Meeting 2011
- Perfect Patterns Rumble