Encarneviva Photo Shooting (Making Off)
I love doing Lomo Making off. This lomos was taken during a photoshoot for the Encarneviva project. Photographer: Encarneviva. Models: friends :P. Lomos: Nikka XxX. Cameras: Diana F+/Lc-a. Film: Xpro process. See the photos in: encarneviva.comThis photo was shot on film. Taken by nikkaxxx with a Lomography Diana F+ (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Kodak E100VS film in san cristobal de la laguna, Spain. These tags describe this photo: xpro, diana, and nikkaxxx. This photo can also be found in the album Making off. Ap´11. Encarneviva+JoseGirlie+NauMusic+Sely. .
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
The lung of my city, Santa Cruz de Tenerife. Parque García Sanabria's arguably the lung of S…
Because of nice Canary Islands weather, we can enjoy riding motorbikes during the whole year…
The light passes through 1200 crystals of 720 different shapes and sizes to enter and illumi…
Another of my little obsessions. Lomographing the art that happens on the streets of my city…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Concurso Express ¡Hola Primavera!
- Mi Tacto Favorito - I Sense Lomo - Yo Siento Lomo
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - Philadelphia
- Mingle With the Stars at Cannes Competition
- Lomography x Guillemots: I Must Be A Lover Rumble
- Lomography x Agnes Obel: The Riverside Rumble
- Your Favorite Fall Colors x SNAP! Magazine Rumble