Have an account? Login | New to Lomography? Register | Lab | Current Site:

There was a fire on the mountain ridge where I live. It was caused by a spark on an electrical wire.

nigelk This photo was shot on film. Taken by nigelk with a Minolta X-700 in Honolulu, United States. These tags describe this photo: hillside, burn, and fire. Date: 2011-03. Time: Noon. This photo can also be found in the album Fire!!!.

No comments yet, be the first

Where is this?

Nearby popular photos – see more

Nearby LomoLocations