Royal National Park
The Coast Walk, Royal National Park, Sydney This walk is not so far from Sydney, but it feels a million miles away...it's so pristine, isolated and special. Competition: "What would I miss most without water?" I would miss how water feels, flowing over your skin. How it smells, when you live near the sea. How it sounds pounding against a resilient rocky coast on a stormy day. And how it makes you feel calm, just be looking at it.This photo was shot on film. Taken by jojo8785 with a Lomography Diana F+ (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Lomography 120 CN (100 ISO) film in Sydney, Australia. These tags describe this photo: sydney, coast, cliffs, water, royal national park, 100 iso, 120, and diana f+. Date: 2011-02. Time: Noon. This photo can also be found in the album Royal National Park.
20 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 20 people like this photo. 20 people like this photo: russheath, whalethehumans, willieong, sthomas68, clarap, antona, sprigstene, warning, ginnys, thecheekyscamp, nock, katse, roland, mudi, stuckintraffic, shoujoai, evev, fram, scede, and hervinsyah.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
The Coast Track walk of Royal National Park offers one of the most pristine coastlines of ea…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- The Nature Rumble
- Ohne Wasser kein Leben - Mit Viva con Agua de Sankt Pauli & Lomography das Wasser schätzen lernen
- A Photo-Desktop for Keepod - Contest!
- Zeig uns dein schönstes Erlebnis!
- Me, Myself and I - Isolation Rumble
- I Know What You Did Last Summer Lomowall Rumble
- LomoWall Rumble for Lodz's Lomograpy Meeting 2011
- Mephisto's December Rumble
- Lomography x ifva Photography Rumble: Docu-Memories