Diana Mini vs. 2Wayvista
Can you control a dream? But you could turn into reality. This was my first film swing ever. But me and my girlfriend tried 2 different camera formats. Diana Mini squares vs. 2Wayvista panoramics. The thing is, we did't realized the way you put the film is different in those cameras, so all pictures are upside down from another format. It's our trip from Zimbros Brazil to Atacama's Desert and Santiago in Chile. We kinda like it. Enjoy it. Cheers!This photo was shot on film. Taken by ghidini with a Lomography Diana Mini (available in our Online Shop) loaded with ISO 200 film. These tags describe this photo: doubles, mini, 2wayvista, atacama, desert, beach, trip, square, panoramic, and refrescar. Date: 2011. This photo can also be found in the album Diana Mini vs. 2Wayvista.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Roadtrippen met LomoAmigo's Snowapple
- Get On The Road with Lomography and On The Road!
- Sounds of The Wilderness of Manitoba Rumble
- Lomography and TransWorld SURF Present: Wet Hot Summer!
- Word of the Month: July
- Mephistos July Rumble - Doubles with Love
- Lomography x Guillemots: I Must Be A Lover Rumble
- Rip Curl Competition: Stage 3 - Life's a Roadtrip!
- LomoMission 68: Your 'Worst' Shot
- What does dreaming look like?
- Countdown to Lomography Gallery Store Singapore Rumble #1
- Countdown to Lomography Gallery Store Singapore Rumble #2!
- Começou o Verão! E nada melhor do que criarmos uma competição temática!
- FLUX Hawaii & Lomography Present: The Life in Flux Competition
- Museum Of London LomoWall Rumble Stage 2: Adrenaline
- Lomography & Off Track Planet Want to Send You On A Mystery Trip!
- Mach mit beim großen Lomography Fotowettbewerb zum Kinostart von ON THE ROAD – UNTERWEGS
- The Lomo Hipshot Showdown - All MX'd Up!