You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
20 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 20 people like this photo. 20 people like this photo: rik041, pushkar, naomac, willieong, catarella, cedricvdt, freckleface, jennson, danbarry, neja, fabioduarte77, shoujoai, bulletofmine, loquat22, zibi, adi_totp, borbapereira, yeahyeahyeahh, fram, and blancarleal.
Christmas in NZ. As you descend down the mountain road that leads you towards Lake Rotoiti, the rising mountains give you a sense of being secluded from the outside world. It's very calming.This photo was shot on film. Taken by jojo8785 with a Lomography Diana F+ (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Lomography Color Negative 400 (35mm) film (available in our Online Shop) in Saint Arnaud, New Zealand. These tags describe this photo: 35mm, first roll, diana f+, new zealand, lake rotoiti, panorama, photo stitch, mountain, and lake. Date: 2010-12. Time: Afternoon. This photo can also be found in the albums Christmas in New Zealand.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
In my top ten favourite lakes, Lake Rotoiti within Nelson Lakes National Park, New Zealand i…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- The Time-Tagging Photo Rumble: Afternoon
- Coast, Mountain & Jungle LomoWall Rumble
- Lomography x Paul Simon: The So Beautiful or So What Rumble
- Me, Myself and I - Isolation Rumble
- LomoWall Rumble for Lodz's Lomograpy Meeting 2011
- White Christmas Flash Rumble
- Go Tell It On The Mountain Flash Rumble
- Silent Night Flash Rumble
- Lomography & Off Track Planet Want to Send You On A Mystery Trip!