You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Without a doubt, Costa Brava (Brave Coast) takes its name from this area of the Catalan Coas…
Costa Brava is an apt name for this stretch of rugged coastline where the Pyrenees sank into…
I was lucky enough to spend a long weekend in Costa Brava, in Spain with my girlfriend, frie…
Cap de Creus, which in Catalan means Cape of Crosses, is a peninsula in the North-East of Sp…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Concurso con Jurado invitado: vgzalez
- Unwind and Forget the Grind Rumble
- Espanis Lomocovers Diciembre 2012. El último Lomocovers.
- Me, Myself and I - Isolation Rumble
- Olfato - El Olor del Verano - I Sense Lomo - Yo Siento Lomo
- Mi Tacto Favorito - I Sense Lomo - Yo Siento Lomo
- Lomography and TransWorld SURF Present: Wet Hot Summer!
- Competition：Make a wish！
- Mephisto's December Rumble
- The Homeland Rumble
- Get Your Photo On A Public Manchester LomoWall!
- Lomography and Urban Outfitters Excellent Analog Adventure Competition! Second Stop: Places