Bar am Luetzowplatz
Great bar in Berlin. Had some great cocktails form a bartender that was very interested in my Diana. This is one of my favorite lomographs because it captures a great memory of a cool night in Berlin, one of my favorite places. The bartender was very interested in my little plastic camera and it started us talking which may not have happened otherwise.This photo was shot on film. Taken by megs79 with a Lomography Diana F+ (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Kodak 400 vc 120 film in Berlin, Germany. These tags describe this photo: bar am luetzowplatz, drinks, bartender, mix, bow tie, cocktail, glass, medium format, flash, 120 film, berlin, germany, luetzowplatz 7 tg, and deutschland. This photo can also be found in the album Ich Liebe Berlin.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
The Körnerpark may be quite small, but it has a lot to offer.
The former area of Belin-Tempelhof Airport is now a park at the heart of Berlin and is avail…
The former Tempelhof Airport nowadays, is one of the most amazing public parks in Berlin. It…
I dig deep in the city each time I go for a walk with my 4-month-old son. So if you want to …
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Win a £200 Gift Card to MOO.com
- Unwind and Forget the Grind Rumble
- Your Holiday Guilty Pleasure Rumble
- Love Unexpected November - Hate to Love
- Your Favorite Lomograph Rumble
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - Berlin
- Best of Berlin Rumble
- Lomography x L.T.D @ The Social: Cocktail Hour Rumble
- The Decisive Moment Rumble
- Lomography x ifva Photography Rumble: Docu-Memories
- Love Unexpected June - Love at First Sight
- Lomography & Off Track Planet Want to Send You On A Mystery Trip!
- Lomography & Phototuts+ Present the Portraits of Summer Competition