boating through the sea
without water we wouldn't be alive, earth would be another dry little rock floating through space. water sure is a sight to behold.This photo was shot on film. Taken by elletra with a Lomo LC-A+ RL (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Fuji Superia 400 (35mm) film in Galveston, TX, United States. These tags describe this photo: elletra, boat, water, gulf, and nature. This photo can also be found in the album Roll 18: Action Packed Relaxing Weekend.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Łódz LomoWall Rumble
- Ohne Wasser kein Leben - Mit Viva con Agua de Sankt Pauli & Lomography das Wasser schätzen lernen
- Go Team North America! A LomoWall Call for Photokina 2010
- Win a Trip to Brazil: Show us the Energy Around You!
- Coast, Mountain & Jungle LomoWall Rumble
- Photos that leave you wide-eyed Rumble
- Lomography & Off Track Planet Want to Send You On A Mystery Trip!