You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
23 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 23 people like this photo. 23 people like this photo: minchi, phzhi, xaviru, grazie, sandkorn, vicuna, jeabzz, coca, stefandms, ripsta, warning, grad, kylethefrench, reneg88, liisachisholm, yapfl, javihacefotos, allanbendiksen, specialblewah, roberthenry, nosilentspring, blancarleal, and alexyz.
My trip to Norway on my metal horse!
It was simply amazing! 3000km in 7 days with a great company and fantastic views!This photo was shot on film. Taken by dogma with a Horizon Perfekt loaded with Fuji Sensia film (available in our Online Shop) in No city, Norway. These tags describe this photo: 2010, summer, trip, holidays, slide film, cross process, panorama, and bikers. This photo can also be found in the album 2010 a trip to Norway trough my Horizon eye.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Stavanger is a picturesque city in Norway, with its famous Gamle Stavanger, and also its bea…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Get On The Road with Lomography and On The Road!
- Love Unexpected November - Hate to Love
- Win a Trip to Brazil: Show us the Energy Around You!
- Rip Curl Competition: Stage 3 - Life's a Roadtrip!
- Wrangler & Lomography – Kustom Kulture – Category #1: Thrill of Speed
- Lomography and Urban Outfitters Excellent Analog Adventure Competition! Third Stop: Things
- The HUH. x Lomography Non-Stop Traveller Rumble
- Lomography & Off Track Planet Want to Send You On A Mystery Trip!
- The YHA x Lomography Epic Citybreak Rumble
- Mach mit beim großen Lomography Fotowettbewerb zum Kinostart von ON THE ROAD – UNTERWEGS