untitled for nowThis photo was shot on film. Taken by tiro8 with a Holga 120 N loaded with Kodak Ektacolor 160 film in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. These tags describe this photo: cambodia, color, lightleaks, city, mulit, square, 120, phnom, penh, futuristic, afternoon, and holga. Date: 2010. This photo can also be found in the album Holga 120N Around Phnom Penh.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
The Royal Palace in Phnom Penh is nowhere near as ancient as the temples of Angkor or even t…
The biggest market in Asia when it opened in 1937.
I was fascinated by this city with temples and houses in Indochina style. It's a little pear…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Rip Curl Competition: Stage 2 - It's Time to Look for Trouble!
- Word of the Month: October
- Go Team Asia! A LomoWall Call for Photokina 2010
- Word of the Month: July
- Lomography x Digital Arts: Show Your Colours Rumble!
- deinblick and Lomography present: You are the New Generation
- Lomography x Concrete Hermit Rumble
- The Lomo Hipshot Showdown - All MX'd Up!