This is where I will be every holidayThis photo was shot on film. Taken by mishika with a Holga 120 N loaded with Fuji Neopan film in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. These tags describe this photo: nature, summer, island, holiday, and beach. Date: 2010-07. Time: Noon. This photo can also be found in the album Manukan Island.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Best known as Api-api among the natives, Kota Kinabalu is now one of the busiest city and ma…
If you love the sea, yachting, enjoying the Malaysian Hospitality, whether you're looking fo…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Portugal. The Man and Lomography present the Nature Competition
- Rip Curl Competition: Stage I – Whole Lotta Love!
- Big Empty Space Rumble
- Go Team Asia! A LomoWall Call for Photokina 2010
- Lomography Summer Journal Week 1: Heat Up On Beaches
- Show me that you are a Malaysian rumble!
- I Know What You Did Last Summer Lomowall Rumble
- The Homeland Rumble
- Lomography.asia Welcome's You Rumble
- Lomography & Off Track Planet Want to Send You On A Mystery Trip!
- Lomography Embassy Store Lima Needs you!