Inoportunas SopencasThis photo was shot on film. Taken by berilac with a Fisheye N.2 loaded with Fuji Sensia film (available in our Online Shop) in Belmira, Colombia. These tags describe this photo: tree, dead tree, landscape, clodus, “todos, con, roja”, la, and nature. This photo can also be found in the album Fisheye N. 2.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
20 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 20 people like this photo. 20 people like this photo: mirellasapondi, shadrack1, antibiotyx, meissa, obeyourdream, dimitrul, theghostfactory, jshawn, tobiasronnertz, bccbarbosa, sammy_a, nacarilegea, pomps, -alia-, mephisto19, paytenpurdy, freakoftheweek, tjkarch, supastah2003, and simonesavo.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- The Future is Analogue Rumble pt 2: The Return of Colours, Overtones, Nuances, Shades & Real Beauty
- Homenaje Lomográfico: Todos con La Roja
- Go Team South America! A LomoWall Call for Photokina 2010
- Introducing the Band Of Horses Infinite Arms Competition!
- Lomography x Paul Simon: The So Beautiful or So What Rumble
- Mephisto's May Rumble - What Moves You?
- Portugal. The Man and Lomography present the Nature Competition