You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
29 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 29 people like this photo. 29 people like this photo: aanum, phzhi, samiiiii, ck_berlin, 35514, mrorient, dmigor, tommysweetheart, lauramcdowell, mandashitley, lomo_the_nations, disdis, vicuna, outoffocus, vtayeh, lomo_bernis, sonjabean, tomryan, katafota, irina, zeitfenster, bccbarbosa, mouthwork, laseraphita, hodachrome, fram, jolenechen, _m, and adash.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
A post to say goodbye to Québec city. I lived there for about five years and moved recently …
Les chemins invisible is a free street show, taking place in the Saint-Roch neighborhood in …
The most emblematic building and a popular attraction of Quebec City.
The Saint Lawrence River from the bike lane.
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- The 10 Golden Rules Rumble
- Sprocket Like You Mean It Rumble
- Extended Long Exposure rumble
- POP 09 Lomography x Jones Soda Competition - Show us the Places that make you POP
- Go Team North America! A LomoWall Call for Photokina 2010
- Fotowettbewerb: Die perfekte Perforation
- Lomography + ItsNiceThat.com Competition, Week 1,
- Lomography + ItsNiceThat.com Competition, Week 2,