304 E Santa Clara St. #C, San Jose, CA 95113, United States
Opening Times: M-F: 9am-6pm Sat: 10am-4pm
- Does 35mm film development
- Does 110 film development
- Does 120 (medium format) film development
- Does E6 film development
- Does C41 film development
- Does black and white film development
- Does X-Pro film development
One of the few remaining full service film processing shops in San Jose, CA.
I’ve been using the processing services at Foto Express for the past 3 years – I trust my film processing to no one else. Their handling of film is top-notch and very professional. Prices are great and the turn-around time is super fast. Foto Express also offers limited amount of photographic supplies such as darkroom tools, chemicals, and paper, a small collection of Fuji Instax, and Holga cameras as well as other camera accessories. You’ll also find a full line of film brands like Fuji, Illford, Kodak, plus others as wells as expired film priced to move! Metered parking is available in front as well as limited free parking for customers located around the side of the building. Foto Express is actually facing onto 7th Street – look for the large Foto Express sign, you cant miss it!
Here’s a short list of services….just to name a few:
- 35mm, 120mm, 220mm Film processing & printing.
- 110mm film processing on request only (No prints / No scans)
- After hours film night-drop box….a super handy option!
- 2Hr APS Film Processing.
- 3Hr B&W Film Processing.
- Old Photo Restoration.
- Custom Enlargement.
- Digital Prints.
- Photo CD.
- Greeting Cards.
- Picture Copying.
Do you want to submit a new PhotoLab?
Are we missing some Photolabs? Share your wisdom and help the Lomographic community!