31 Market Square, Bromley, Kent, UK, Bromley, United Kingdom
Opening Times: 09:00 to 17:30 Mon to Sat, 10:00 to 16:00 Sundays
- Does 35mm film development
- Does 110 film development
- Does 120 (medium format) film development
- Does C41 film development
- Does black and white film development
- Does X-Pro film development
This is my place of work, we process 110 films, but we are unable to print from 110 negatives as we do not have the film masks for our Noritsu printer. Instead, if prints are needed, we use a photo flatbed scanner to scan the negs. Bear in mind 110 film ceased production about 10 years ago and even while it was available, most UK high street photo labs had to send 110 films away for processing and printing.
- 35mm C-41 films processed and printed in 30 minutes
- 120 C-41 films processed and printed in 30 minutes
- 35mm and 120 Black and White films process and printed in 7 days.
Photo credit: liid6
Be the first to recommend this PhotoLab
Recommending PhotoLabs helps others find the best places to handle their film.
Do you want to submit a new PhotoLab?
Are we missing some Photolabs? Share your wisdom and help the Lomographic community!