Digital Silver Imaging
11 Brighton Street, Belmont, MA 02478, United States
Phone: 617 489-0035
- Does 35mm film development
- Does 120 (medium format) film development
- Does E6 film development
- Does C41 film development
Fine photography is our passion. We have combined the best of analog photography with digital technology.
We process black & white film by hand, both roll and sheet film up to 4×5. We can then create a contact sheet using real black and white photo paper, or create a high res or low res scan. Our core business though is museum quality printing. We are one of the few labs in the world that is making REAL silver gelatin black & white prints directly from your digital file. If you prefer color we can turn your image into a museum quality inkjet print. Our other services include affordable archival mounting, matting, and framing, hi-resolution scanning, infrared conversions of digital cameras, and the best prices on Nik software. Whether its your solo exhibition at a museum or a single 5×7 for a friend we can take care of you.
Partial list of services available from Digital SIlver Imaging:
• Real silver gelatin black & white prints from digital files
• Value priced Real silver gelatin black & white prints from digital files with our direct-to-print service (ROES)
• Real chemical sepia and selenium print toning
- Hand black & white film processing
• Custom fine art inkjet prints
- Value priced inkjet prints with our direct-to-print service (ROES)
• Fresh Ilford roll film for sale
• Museum quality mounting, matting, and framing at great prices
• Infrared (IR) digital camera conversions
• Scanning and retouching
- Nik Software and X-Rite Calibration harware and software at low prices
Be the first to recommend this PhotoLab
Recommending PhotoLabs helps others find the best places to handle their film.
Do you want to submit a new PhotoLab?
Are we missing some Photolabs? Share your wisdom and help the Lomographic community!