Add a little more art to your life with this nifty idea for a diorama using a film canister and photographic gels!
Who knew that the humble film canister can transform into a piece of art? That’s what user themysticmuffin from craftster did by transforming an unused film canister into a Little Red Riding Hood diorama.
- Film Canister
- Photography / theater gels. The more colors, the better!
- Scissors and a craft knife
- Visualize the diorama you want to do.
- Cut the different gels into the shapes you want them to be.
- Slice the bottom of the film canister, making it a hollow tube.
- Carefully create your diorama per gel, gluing it in place.
- Admire your handiwork!
Information for this article was sourced from craftster