Love developing your own film? Boast and spread your love with this handy DIY lamp using your favorite reels!
Showing off your love for all things analogue is easy and downright chic if you have this DIY lamp which is accented by the use of 35mm film reels. Try to make it as minimal as you can and let the reels become the focal point!
- 35mm film reels
- Utensil holder
- Light bulb
- Metal rod
- A steel bell or something to act as a base
- Other items you may want to add such as springs
- Cannibalize the bell. Remove the handle. You just want to use it as a base.
- Stick the metal rod inside the bell.
- Run the light bulb’s power cord along the metal rod, concealing it.
- Put the film reels in, as well as the spring accents if you choose to do so.
- Finish it off by attaching the light bulb, then the utensil holder.
- Don’t forget to test it!
Information for this article was sourced from Recyclart