Looking for a new lamp to shine some light in your new place? Try this nice DIY lamp idea with film negatives!
All you need for a lamp is a light bulb and some diffusion. You can accomplish this easily with film negatives and some elbow grease! Here’s how.
- A suitable frame for your lamp shade.
- Plenty of film negatives
- A light bulb
- Adhesive and scissors
- Foam board
- Prepare the frame. You can use a pre-made one or make one yourself!
- Figure out what goes where and where the lights and wires go in and make the necessary adjustments.
- Cover the sides of the frame with the film negatives.
- For the space at the top and bottom, cover it with foam board.
- Install it then flick the switch!
Information and photos for this article was sourced from onewheel.wordpress.com