Want Lomo accessories of your own to be a little more... masculine? Try out this DIY dog tag!
If all these earrings, necklaces, and bracelets aren’t your cup of tea, you can try making dog tags out of old film canisters!
- Film canisters
- Can opener
- Necklace for the final product
- Use the can opener to pop open the canister.
- Using the pliers, carefully cut open the canister
- Try to flatten the canister using your hands. Otherwise, do it with the hammer (softly).
- Cut the film’s logo to the size of a dog tag. You can also cut the bar code so that you’ll have 2 pieces!
- Sand the rough and sharp edges down.
- Punch a hole at the top and make it into a necklace!