Remember those striped camera straps that your old SLRs used to have? Take a nostalgia trip and recreate them with this Tipster!
Want to complete the vintage look of your new-old analogue camera? Or do you just want to channel Gucci colors? In any case, here’s a quick and simple project for you to create a camera strap!
- 1.5 yards of striped webbing. There’s plenty of colors and color combinations you can choose from!
- 2 swivel closures
- 2 D-rings
- 2 buckles
- Glue, sewing machine, or iron on hem
1. Thread the buckle onto the webbing
2. Thread that through the D-Ring to which you have attached the clasp.
3. Thread the webbing back through the buckle, underneath the first piece
4. Glue or sew stitches to secure the end piece of the webbing back over the edge of the buckle onto itself.
Information for this article was sourced from sketch42blog