If you've done all these tipsters with film canisters and for some reason, still have an ungodly amount left over, here's a new project for you!
For some rooms and most apartments, you’ll need a room divider. It’s not expensive by any means, but it’s not exactly aesthetic either. This tipster isn’t the most practical one out there to do, but doing so shows a commitment to recycling, upcycling, and the analogue lifestyle!
- More than 1,000 film canisters. Beg and cajole your friendly neighborhood labs!
- Steel rods
- A drill or a big, sturdy needle – basically something to poke holes in the canister
- Plan first how tall you want the divider to be and lay it out on paper or on your computer.
- Poke 2 holes on the canister. One on the far left and on the far right.
- Alternating between the left and right holes, thrust the rods in the canisters.
- Rinse and repeat until you have your desired height and width!
Information from this article was sourced from apartmenttherapy