There's this saying of wearing your heart on your sleeve but how do you feel about wearing it on your wrist?
Want something to accentuate your outfit the next time you go clubbing or Lomo-walking? A film canister bracelet is just what you need and here’s how to do it!
- Film canisters – source them from your friendly neighborhood photo lab
- Can opener
- Pop open the canister using the can opener
- Carefully flatten the canister out
- Using the pliers, fold in the edges of the canister a bit to remove the sharp edges
- Stick the ends with adhesive and just bend it so it fits your wrist!