Are you adamant on having your wedding show your love for Lomography and all things analogue? Here's something for the groom and the groomsmen!
- Old camera lens, preferably large format
- Film strips you can destroy
- Scissors and some adhesive
- Give everything to a girl. Let’s face it, you’re all thumbs.
- Cut small pieces of burlap that’s sized perfectly for a boutonniere.
- For the groom, just attach the lens and you’re all set!
- For the groomsmen, cut the film strips. Get a few inches worth of sprockets, while shape the remaining film into small leaves.
- Style them so that they look like a flower (like in the photo). And attach them to the burlap strip.
Now don’t you guys look dashing?