Want better looking magnets on your fridge as opposed to those garish ones you got from tourist traps overseas? Here's how!
Need something a little bit more chic to stick your kid’s artistic drawings to the fridge? How about your errands or groceries? Make yourself some fridge magnets using film canisters!
- Film canisters – just ask them from your friendly neighborhood lab. They’re just going to throw them away anyway!
- Strong magnets – something like Neodymium magnets which are readily available
- Bottle opener
- Carefully open the canisters with the bottle opener.
- Stick the magnet inside the canister.
- Put the lid back on.
- Presto! You now have an awesome fridge magnet!