Yes, it is a horrible pun but can you blame me? Here's how you can DIY a simple way to showcase your best photos!
This tipster is a nice, minimalist way of displaying your photos. You can put them anywhere – from the privacy of your own room, to a complementary table piece in a wedding!
- A rock
- Craft wire – make sure it’s sturdy!
- Wire cutters / pliers
- Your photos!
- Go to the beach, sunbathe a bit. Before you go home, find a couple of rocks that you fancy.
- Clean them up and dry them.
- Wrap the wire around the rock and cut it when you’re at your desired length.
- Using the wire cutter or pliers, shape the wire so that you can clip the photo. Make sure to tuck away the sharp edges of the wire.