This tipster is something for the ages. This takes dedication to an analogue idea to a whole new level. Curious already? Check it out after the jump!
What you’ll need:
- Lots of time
- Lots of planning
- Lots of film
- A song or poem that you love
Before everything else, here’s the end result so that we’re all on the same level:
Yes, those are shot on film and yes, they appear chronologically on the film strips. So how exactly can you do this?
- Plan, plan, and plan some more. If you think you’re finished planning, plan a little bit more for good measure.
- Divvy up all the words and/or syllables that you plan to use so that each film strip ends up even.
- Visualize and draw each film strip so that you’ll have a handy guide. You wouldn’t want a missing word in the middle!
- Have the patience to reshoot if the need arises. Here Martin Wilson elaborates how he had to shoot the strip with the word “CHOP” 9 times!
Are you man enough for this tipster? If you do decide to do this project, let us know so that we can post your work of art here!