DIY photo frames are a dime a dozen but this one in particular is particularly nice. Read on for the steps on how to do it yourself!
What you’ll need:
- A big frame, or 4 weathered pieces of wood you can use as a frame
- Nails and a hammer
- Wooden clips
What you’ll need to do:
- Make your frame using the scraps of wood.
- Measure how many photos you can fit in the frame. Make sure to add some clearance space!
- Mark the placement on the left and the right side of the frame, and hammer the nails in.
- Wrap the wire around the nails, making a clothesline of sorts. Tighten the wires using the pliers and cut the excess off.
- Plan the layout of the photos, and clip them on the wire.