Do you love film swaps? Do you love walking with your friends to take lots of pictures? Read on if your answer is "YES!"
“The Walking Double” is a simple film swap, with the exception that you don’t waste your time and don’t spend your money to ship a roll of film to another part of the world.
It’s very easy to make a “Walking Double.” Here’s what you need to do:
1. GO OUT with a friend for a lomowalk
2. LOAD your favorite lomo camera
3. TAKE the first shot
4. DON’T ADVANCE the film to the next frame
5. GIVE your camera to your lomo-friend
6. YOUR FRIEND takes another shot for a double exposure
7. REPEAT these points until the last exposure
8. GAME OVER! Develop and enjoy the results!
Here are some examples of my “Walking Doubles:”
Don’t worry, the results will be unpredictable and unexpected, just like with normal doubles!