I wanted to cook a film on the grill (as I often do), but that day, I forgot to turn off the oven and ...
Some time ago I wrote an article in which I described the process by which a film is cooked in the microwave. The tipster is called Din! The film is ready and recommended the insertion of the film inside of a plastic container as the microwaves “bounce” on the metal surfaces creating significant risks for the oven as well as for people.
Anyway, I was going to grill a roll of Ferrania Solaris. I put it in the microwave, I set the time (one minute) and I pressed start.
Suddenly sparks, smoke and the acrid smell of burning plastic … oops! I accidentally sprayed onto the container of the film (metal) with a shower of microwave. I set the oven in mix mode (grill more micro-wave). What to do? In the dark room, I picked up the film and I inserted a needle in plastic roll (reusable). I inserted it in my LC-A RussiaDay and I gave myself test shots …. well, the result is interesting. Photo of red, green and other singed … what do you think?
- P.S. do not do it at home …! *