Hey all you Lomographers out there! Ever wonder how you can use your car to help you get cool filter effects? Well come on and join me on this tipster to show you how it is done.
This Tipster came out of driving around and not wanting to get out of my car for shots around town, for one reason or another. I would take the shot and when it was developed, I had this great looking blue sky. I didn’t know what was going on until I looked at my windshield to see the blue sun shade.
What you Need:
- A car with a windshield that has a shade along the top.
- A camera.
- Somewhere that you can get to in your car.
All you have to do is:
- Get your car into a position that works with the shot.
- Set up your shot to get the windshield shade into your shot and…
- Voila! You have now created a blue mask on the top of your photos.
That’s how I was able to get shots like these:
It even works well with double exposure and split-cam shots like these:
I know this isn’t groundbreaking but I think it’s pretty cool.