I have always wanted to try splitzer doubles on my Lubitel but unfortunately, Lomography doesn't have a Splitzer for it. So I told myself "Why not make my own?". This is my tipster on making your own Splitzer for your Lubitel 166B.
Making a Splitzer for you Lubitel 166B is so easy and can be done in minutes.
The Things you need:
1. Film Canister Cap (must look like the one in the photo)
1. The first thing you need to do is to cut the Canister Cap in Half. Be careful so you won’t cut yourself.
2. Then cut it again in half but only partially, NEVER cut it in two pieces.
3. Now you are ready to try it in your Lubitel. To secure the Splitzer, you need to gently push the Splitzer in the portion where you made a slice, it will click. Then you are ready to go!
Things you need to remember:
- Always focus your subject first before putting on the splitzer
- Always remember where you last timeput the splitzer so you wont come up with an unexposed part
- Enjoy Shooting!