Create your own keyholder with some combination of your creativity and Lomography camera charms. This is the easiest tipster of the crafty kind ever!
What you need:
- Paper of your choice for drawing
- Ring holder
Here’s how to do it:
1. Draw your favourite Lomography camera on a piece of paper. If you don’t like plain white, then you can use colourful paper.
OK. I’m done now. So let’s move to the next step.
2. Cut each of the camera drawing according to its shape (or if you want to make rectangular/ circle/ heart shape then it’s up to you).
3) Now its time to laminate your artwork. Find the nearest stationery shop near you that offer laminating services.
4) Make hole on each piece. Put on the ring.
Note: You can replace the ring with ribbons, key-chain or any other thing you prefer.
5) And you’re done! It’s THAT simple.
I’m a proud Lomographer!