Here's a quick list of 9 pieces of advice that I can give you when using the Pop9! Read on!
- Bring an extra battery! You never know when your flash might run out of juice.
- Bring it to parties! The Pop9 is an easy, point-and-shoot, focus-free solution to your party picture needs.
- Be patient with the flash! It won’t work right unless the light is all the way on.
- ISO 400 – 800 is great for flashing! I would recommend either ISO for flash photography with with the Pop9, since you can’t get to close.
- ISO 100 – 200 for outside! At 1/100th of a second and f/8, ISO 100 or 200 should serve you well outdoors.
- Fill the frame! Because it has so many lenses, you’ll notice very quickly you might need to back up to fit everything in. Think of how the final product will look with all 9 perspectives together.
- Turn it! Don’t forget, you can always take pictures vertically.
- All together now! The Pop9 isn’t like the other multilens cameras, all of the shutters fire at once, so you’re capturing one moment from 9 perspectives at the same time. Keep that in mind when shooting.
- Have fun with it! Put color gels on the flash, capture interesting patterns, hack away at it and modify it to double expose or take out the masks, just get creative! The only limit on your creativity is you.
The Pop 9 takes nine identical images on one print. Transform your environment into explosions of pattern-repeating pop-art with the Pop 9. See it with the rest of our Multilens cameras here!
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!